Thread: still no online check-in/boarding cards WIZZAIR flights FROM Belgrade...?

cathal

Default still no online check-in/boarding cards WIZZAIR flights FROM Belgrade...?

Hi

When I flew Wizzair Belgrade-Luton 15Sept, it was still a case of actually checking in at Belgrade NT Airport & being given boarding cards there...

Does anyone know if this is still the case - as although the online check-in system allowed me to enter my passport details, it didn't go further to allow me to print my boarding card online for a Sun31Oct flight, being within the requisite 7 days of departure

thx

C.

^
    If online check-in is required to avoid a charge at the airport, you'll be notified when you make the booking. If not, no need to worry. However, as Wizz ramp up operations in Belgrade as it establishes the airport as a 'base' (ie. with aircraft over-nighting in Belgrade and being operated by Belgrade-based cabin crew and pilots), their leverage with the airport will increase and it'll likely become a reality, but I suspect it's years away rather than months (this is a guess, not based on any insight).

cathal

go raibh maith agat (thanks)

C.

cathal

*** just to confirm - it IS now possible to check-in online & print boarding cards for WIZZAIR Belgrade-Luton flights ***

so, get checking-in online before you get to the airport, or it's a fee...!

ciao

cb^

cool thanks for info

I just spoke with a colleague at the Airport and Wizz have had online check-in for the past month or so apparently! I'm impressed (and surprised).